Monday, September 29, 2008

Monkey Pants

After admiring this pant pattern on Etsy I finally brought the pattern in 6-12mnth Size. They are made from stretch knit material which gave me a chance to test out the stretch stitches on my machine which i've not used yet!
Grabbed some cheap stretch knit from Spotlight for $2/m which was also buy 1m, get 1m free, so 2m = $2 was a bargain! Think I have enough to make about 20 pairs of these now - DOH!

These are Z's pair
~ Front ~


~ Back ~
I love the insert bit - you could have embroidery or something to highlight the insert bit. Looks pretty cute when they are crawling ;)


Had so much I offered to make a pair for the Lovely Lucy - who is 2 days younger than Z. Made them opposite to Z's so they aren't too 'matchy-matchy' when at Playgroup - Haha...
~ Front ~


~ Back ~

Here is the gorgeous Lucy - modelling her new pants... She must be chubbier than Z as the legs look a tad tight - oops!

And again... :)


Apparently she has had lots of comments on her spotty pants! That's always a bonus ;)

No comments: